Posted Fri, Feb 22
0305 Store The Shops at La Cantera
- Drive sales results and achieve individual and store goals in line with Company initiatives
- Follow plans/directions/schedules and act with a sense of urgency to meet the changing priorities, store needs and demands of the business
- Effectively promote all brand initiatives, including credit, to achieve individual and store goals
- Support a store culture that is committed to exceeding customer expectations and delivering the highest level of customer service at all times
- Communicate customer feedback, best sellers, business trends and recommendations to Store Management Apply fashion knowledge to make product recommendations and style customers on the sales floor and in the fitting room
- Balance customers and tasks simultaneously using good judgment and teamwork
- Maintain merchandise standards to maximize sales within the store and escalate issues accordingly
- Support the visual presentation execution, including floorset and promotional updates
- Maintain the sales floor so that it is full, sized, organized and clean and the backroom is to brand standard.
- Abide by all Company policies and procedures, including the New York & Company Code of Business Conduct and Loss Prevention policies
- Participate in initiatives to achieve store shrink goals · Follow leadership direction to maintain proper floor coverage to meet business needs
- Maintain store safety standards and report store maintenance issues to Store Management as needed
- Perform transactions including ringing at the Sales & Services desk, processing shipment, etc.